Hello, everyone! How about some laughs? Please sit back, this is quite a list. I got this from The News and Observer, and it's called Complaints About Co-workers. It says, what's your biggest beef about co-workers?
- is too sun-tanned.
- has big hair.
- eats all the good cookies.
- is so polite, it's infuriating.
- suspected co-worker is a pimp.
- is trying to poison me.
- 's body is magnetic and keeps deactivating my magnetic access card.
- is personally responsible for a federally mandated tax increase.
- was annoyed the company didn't provide a place for naps during break time.
- wears only slippers or socks at work.
- 's aura is wrong.
- smells like road ramps.
- breathes too loudly.
- wants to check a co-worker for ticks.
- thinks 8:00 am is too early to get up for work.
- wore pajamas to work.
- has bells on her shoes, and it's not the holidays.
- reminded co-worker too much of Bambi.
- spends too much time caring for stray cats around the building.
- (male) keeps using the ladies room because the men's room is not as tidy.
And would you believe, these are all true!